1.5

This company barely pays, has you sign so many papers, it could literally take a year to understand them all, and communicates nothing that it expects.Company doesn't give direction, clear expectations, and then you find out there are fees taken from your paycheck that you were never told about.

Some of the staff are friendly, but only until you stand up to constant demands that were never communicated from the beginning. For example, I was told to show up at the Nike Campus to do some work, and just given their general address. Not knowing this wasn't an actual building, I didn't know exactly where to meet my supervisor the first day. I was given a small map on my phone of where to find them on a campus that could be a small university!

To top that off, the manager failed to communicate 2 or 3 different responsibilities, and almost forgot to give me the supplies I needed for the work.

Then, I find out later that there are union dues taken out of my check, when that wasn't communicated, or buried in the, no joke, over 100 pages I had to read through, and sign on the first day.This is no way to treat employees.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of abm janitorial customer care from Abm Janitorial. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Abm Janitorial to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was dishonesty, poor communication, apathy to staff concerns and poor planning that always required staff to compensate. Author liked the most staff friendly up front. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Abm Janitorial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Abm Janitorial?

Comments