Abm Janitorial - The worst Company.

I was working for abm for a while in king of prussia. The manager was terrible, he dont train people, he just put you on the floor.

The manager have his favorite people that was getting all the overtime and they dont do anything. When I was there they kept adding more things on people. We was about 12 staffs cleaning a huge building. The manage will do anything to make the tenants happy but he will use and treat his employees dirty.

If someone call out somebody will have to cover the person spots and still have to their own. The manager will seat and talk about his own employees. The manager don't keep not confidential. The employees didnt know who to trust in this company.

The tenants is terrible, racist, when you greet them, they will ignore you. The tennant's will lies on you. They will believe the tenants over your words. ABM have to do a better job to train their manager to treat their employees better.

Better paid and benefits. No good good benefits with ABM.

Abm Janitorial - They owe me at least $2,000s.

I've been with ABM for over five years and from day one they short changed me. Almost always they only paid me for what was scheduled and not the extra hours that you put in.

Also, I had to take them to court just to receive my unemployment benefits. They tried to cheat me out of that too, but when court time came they known better then to show up. So I won. Also, For five years my supervisor- that I trusted- has been telling me that...as a part time employee I'm not entitled to vacation pay.

I had to go behind his back and over his head to find out that that was a lie. And now my supervisor no longer works for ABM and I got paid for my fifth year vacation.

But they still owe me about $2,000. I'll never get it.

Abm Janitorial - Worst place to work

I am a substitute teacher, they had a worker at the school named Randy. That was always sexually harassed me daily.

ABM Supervisor didn't even care. It got si bad i had to quit

Review about: Abm Janitorial Customer Care.

ABM Janitorial-Terrible

ABM Janitorial - Terrible February 8, 2018 Everything started when management would never provide a sign language interpreter for the many meetings we had. They are required to do so by law.

The supervisors kept telling us that they do not have funds to hire sign language interpreters. At the same time they never told us about policies or rules yet the supervisors who don't have communication skills wrote us up before they even told us about the policies. We then were fired us for posting truthful messages about employees who kept and/or stole our door stoppers. These had our names and phone number on them AND we bought these items ourselves!

ABM Managers fired us because they said we broke the law and did not follow its policy for posting. Nothing can be posted without the supervisors' permission. However they are breaking the law, a federal law (Americans with Disabilities), for refusing to provide a sign language interpreter. Thanks to posting, we got both our door stoppers back in time before we got fired!

If we had not posted, we would likely have never got them back. After firing us, they even refused to return our other items we left in 30(Ernst and Young Co) floor closet at 801 Grand Ave., Des Moines, Iowa. ABM does not care if employees take and keep other's things. They also will not help you when something is missing.

That is why we posted about lost/stolen items! Obviously, ABM is a thief themselves and encourages employees to take anything they want to take…..so I recommend you find you another job because this is not it.

Review about: 2- Wedge Door Stopper.

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

I didn't like: Not providing sign lang for deaf.

Abm Janitorial - Terrible

It happened when they started first of all the management never gave us a meet and greet never told us about policy never told us the rules then you have a nasty supervisor who doesnt have communication skills with her employees write people up before we are told about the policy so I recommend you find you another job because this is not it.

Abm Janitorial - Houston Downtown

2017 ABM hired the worst woman ever. She has favoritizem.

She ONLY takes her favorite team out for xmas. The other P.O are left behind without an invitation. She only likes the ones who are NOT LEGAL IN THE STATES. Which i haved called H.R hot line and nothing is done.

So no another big shot in the office has the H.R MGR by the balls.

If anything goes wrong in his building he tells the H.R MGR what to say on his defense. Which is B.S.....i am calling ICE on this company....there is too much favoritzem going on....

Abm Janitorial - Racial disparities

650 Warrenville Rd Suite 550, Lisle, IL 60532, USA 3 comments
2.1

I have been working for ABM for 7 months in chicago as a temp worker and have been in about 25 buildings doing this time, and while working 5pm to 1AM there were a lot of openings for many slots and I applied to each one from each building I worked in butnofocourse me being black and a hard worker was over looked by the polish and the Mexican workers supervisiors and was told that do to floors closing in other building that the other workers had more clout then me even if i was working that same job and doing darn great at it little ms lady or man that comes from another building steps all over me not to mention their aren’t many blacks as supervisors maybe 1 I met so far and the rest are polish or Mexican, I’ve cleaned many offices buffed many floors cleaned Ron was rest rooms took out tons or garbage stayed overtime every time I was asked just to be replaced thinking I for sure had a nice spot awaiting me, many polish workers and Mexican workers sleep in the slop rooms at around 11:30Om it never fail the supervisior and even assistant knows but does nothing because they are afraid of the union and speaking of union im a temp worker why am I laying 60 bucks a month in union dues they can’t save me once I’m let go damn shame

Review about: Lies.

Comments

I work for them in Chicago and they lost a lot of contracts janitorial and parking, there are no good they don't like to hire black people full time either,you are absolute right.watch your personal information they lost mine.

stupid abm company they not pay for vacation too many discrimanation in the company dont work in this company

They have a union

Abm Janitorial - Worst ever hiring procces

2001 22nd Ave S #212, Seattle, WA 98144, USA 0 comments

waited for 6 hours trying to apply for job not organized bad place staff members helpless

Abm Janitorial - Simple Review #1487279591

Turnaround Time

She lies about everything she says she does. She lies to everyone who works under her. She hires her friends over other people

ABM Janitorial - Review in Home Construction and Repair category

I worked for this company for about 8 months. Location was Green Bay and i was assigned to GP as a fork lift operator working 12 hour shifts that were swing.

This company is a complete waste of your time and they will never back their employees. I was called by the Distirct Mang. Stating GP did not need my services anymore. Well of course i did what anyone would do i asked why.

No answer was ever given to me. They will make promises they can't keep. You are just a warm monkey they do not care. However with that said i say thank you because it forced me to look at other jobs and now I'm much much happier.

The pay also sucks when you are doing the job of a person that makes 2 to 3 times more than you.

Stay away from this company. Or do your research before taking a position with this place.

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1284755

Horrible company - I worked for them in Wisconsin for four years and treated like dirt. You will not miss working there!