Abm building values from St.Louis cleans a facility in Effingham il I am also a contractor at this facility.

One of abm workers used my machine without permission and caused $3000 damage because he didn't know how to use it they are now offering me $75 for the use of my machine and say they are not responsible for their guy breaking my machine. I use this machine to make a living and support my family.

I would not hire this company to clean up a dog turd out of my yard.They are a very poor company to work with and very rude

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of employee from Abm Janitorial. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Abm Janitorial to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Abm Janitorial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Abm Janitorial?

Comments